Wednesday I was feeling a little under the weather so I opted for the dreaded sweats...sorry folks, it happens. I just wanted to be warm and comfortable and this fit the bill nicely. If it makes you feel better I only left the house to drive kids to and from school, and then to teach a bootcamp, where sweats are perfectly acceptable attire!
Velour sweats (*gasp!)- Neighbor's boutique Hot pink tee- Bebe, gift from my mama :)
Tennies- Saucony from Academy
Thermal tee- Lucky brand from Costco Jeans - Bui Yah Kah
Furry Boots- Ed Hardy (Christmas Gift from my husband in 2009)
Friday I had lunch with one of my best girlfriends, her son just committed to attending Southwest Oklahoma State University on a football scholarship. I wanted to hear all about their trip to see the school last weekend! This is my homage to Lisa Leonard, who has singlehandedly recruited a legion of women into the land of cuffed jeans and boots.
Cream lace dress- Target Clearance ($5 smackeroos-yeehaw!) Aqua cardi- Target
Jeans- Bui Yah Kah (for the record, I have about 7 pairs of Bui Yah Kah jeans, so it isn't always the same ones!) Boots- Francesca's (I have these in black and tan, they are ridiculously comfortable and they were about $35.00-love, love, love it!)
Friday night we had dinner with friends, and since it was 77 degrees (yikes!) I changed into short sleeves.
Dress- Ross Leggings- Target Boots- Target
Saturday was my son's football game, and then we took the boys to the Houston Auto Show...we go every year, it's fun checking out all the new wheels! We always hit Logan's Roadhouse for dinner after...I love little traditions like that :)
Plaid shirt- Forever 21 Braided belt- Forever 21 Red tank- Old Navy Cargo Skinnies- Old Navy
Boots- Same Francesca's standbys! Hat- Target Clearance ($4.99 recently)
Sunday is another bootcamp night. We don't tend to do much on Sundays but relax and run the occasional errand. No, we don't go to church~ for the record, I believe in God, but I do not believe in church. Sundays are all about pajamas, pancakes and family, that's how we roll around here. I don't think that makes me a heathen...the booze and my perpetual potty mouth probably do, but cut a girl a break, I'm Irish Catholic from Boston, booze and potty mouth come with the turf. (Seriously, have you not seen any of Matt Damon or Ben Affleck's movies?? I assure you they are quite accurate.) Anyway, I digress....the point is I tend to spend the first half of Sunday in pajamas and the second half in my workout gear. I am posting this photo for full disclosure, it isn't pretty...but here you have it..
Cropped sweatpants- Ross Sports bra- Old Navy Tee shirt- Old Navy
Tennies- Saucony from Academy Hat- N. E. Patriots from Bob's Store in Beantown
Monday I volunteered at the No Place For Hate function at my oldest's school and got some work done from home. Later on in the day I traded in my nice duds for running shorts and a tee shirt and hit the pavement. (No pic of that, but basically the same as Sunday only with shorts since it was really warm!)
Off-White Cami- Forever 21 Cardigan- Target Skirt- Thrifted Tights- Target Boots- Kohl's Belt- Thrifted
Tuesday I went to one of closest girlfriend's house for lunch, she has a little one still at home, so it's easier than going out, not to mention she is a heck of a cook so I never turn down a meal from her!
"Karma" shirt (LOOOOVE it!)- Lucky Brand Brown tee- Kohl's Skinny Jeans- Bui Yah Kah
Knit boots- Old Navy Clearance (recently) Belt- Old Navy Clearance $4.00 (recently
Well, there ya have it! Maybe next week I will finally get the darn dog crate out of the bathroom...oooh the suspense, I know you will all be back to check ;)
Love everything you wore...and you are cracking me up! Pretty jealous of that warmer weather you got too!
ReplyDeleteok i was gonna comment on each one but i loved them all! you have super cute style, and i'm dying over that lacy dress! i think of target clearance just as good as thrifting sometimes becuz you can get stuff for $5!!! i'm jealous you're a personal trainer, i need your tips and advice i wanna be my fittest ever this year, i'm done having kids and it's time i got ME back!! i'm gonna follow you and i hope you incorporate some fitness posts with your cute wardrobe too!!
ReplyDeleteHillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com
Looks sooo great!
ReplyDeleteAshley @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com
Super cute. I love your style. I love that blue floral dress from Ross! That's one place I don't shop. Will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteVery cute outfits, hard to pick one I like best!!!
ReplyDeleteMy jaw literally hit the floor when I saw photo #2. You are totally rockin' the tee and jeans. If I looked like you, bet my hubby would be grinning from ear to ear. You are absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDelete@Kris, you are too sweet! Hopefully you see this because I can't access your profile to reply directly!
ReplyDeleteI came over from the pleated poppy - your thumbnail caught my eye - where is that giant shoe??
ReplyDelete